Send Money to a Mobile Wallet
Use your Mobile Wallet
Use the mobile wallet on your phone to send and receive Western Union® money transfers .
Mobile money transfer service is an easy, fast and convenient way to send money to a Receiver’s mobile phone. Available in the Philippines with Globe GCASH or Smart Money and in Kenya with Safaricom M-PESA when money is sent from Canada.
When money is sent to a mobile phone, funds can arrive dependably into the Receiver’s mobile ‘wallet’, tied to the mobile phone number provided.
How can I send money to a Mobile Wallet?
- Review the available destination countries and Mobile Operators shown in the chart below.
- Confirm that the Receiver has a mobile wallet with one of the listed Mobile Operators in the destination country.
- Obtain the Receiver’s mobile number, including the country code.
- Confirm money has been deposited by checking Receiver’s bank account or contacting the bank.
Did You Know?
Receivers can use funds in their mobile wallet to:
Buy Goods & Services
3. Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. Use a debit card to avoid these fees and charges.
4. My WU enrollment requires a valid e-mail address. By providing your mobile number with enrollment, you expressly authorize us to send an automated text message to your mobile number with program materials and request consent to send future promotional texts. Consent not required for purchase and may be revoked at any time. Msg & Data Rates Apply. Reply STOP to stop, HELP for help.